The other day I caught up with friend of the show Gus Page (of Hobo Empire) to talk about some of his new projects including a solo album, Gus Page Trio, his work with Curtis Wilcoxen at Micgrogroove and much more.
On this episode you’ll hear
- Gus Page “Sweet Sunny South” from Following Tradition
- Gus Page “Gone To Roam” from Following Tradition
- Guerrilla Theory “Roots” from G-ometry
- Gus Page & Curtis Wilcoxen “No Time For the Blues” (Live on RPP)
- Gus Page & Curtis Wilcoxen “Simple Imperfection” (Live on RPP)
- Gus Page Trio “Keep On” (Live 2/18 at R.T. Weilers)
- Gus Page Trio “Circles/Casey Jones” (Live 2/18 at R.T. Weilers)
- Lockjaw Sanctuary “Blind Lead The Blind”
Pick up a copy of Gus Page’s record FOLLOWING TRADITION at CD Reunion or Music Reunion or any shows. Stream it on YouTube.
See Gus LIVE
2/25 Gus Page Trio at Church Street Bar
3/4 Gus Page Trio at Red Fish Blue Fish
3/11 With Irish Xiles at Scottrade Center
If you want to know more about Mircogroove and their recording services give them a call at 636-466-2617 and follow them on Facebook!
Listen to the Rock Paper Podcast on ITunes, Stitcher, Google Play Music apps or click PLAY
Thanks to Gaslight for all of their support with this show. Check out GaslightSTL.com and schedule a tour today if you haven’t been by there. It’s a beautiful recording studio attached to a bar! Come by March 8 for the Brother Lee & the Leather Jackals Listening Party. March 18 come see Scrub LIVE for Gaslight Sessions.
Also I’d like to welcome back to the show Music Record Shop!! They relocated to ZACK on Locust (formerly Plush) now, so swing by and check out their new location! New records in every Friday. Shop online 24/7 at MusicRecordShop.com.